Want to work for Sibling Revelry Brewing? We're on the look out for friendly beer lovers that want to make their mark at Northeast Ohio's newest tap room. Check back frequently to view our available positions.
Brewery Delivery Driver / Beer Courier
As a Delivery Driver at Sibling Revelry Brewing, you should be well versed in your customer service skills. The ideal candidate will have a clean driving record and the ability to push/pull/lift kegs on a regular basis. You will have a good sense of direction, and be able to work well independently.
- Operates and drives truck over established, assigned routes to deliver beer
- Unloads, stocks, and rotates product in stores and other retail establishments
- Performs pre-trip inspection of vehicle
- Interacts with customers to take any additional orders or to answer any questions/complaints
- Completes all the necessary delivery paperwork
If you want to help with the distribution of SRB throughout northeast Ohio and beyond, apply now by clicking HERE.
As a Taproom Manager at Sibling Revelry Brewing, you should be well versed in your beer knowledge. The ideal candidate will need to understand how to assess customers’ needs and preferences to recommend the right SRB beer. You will manage a team of 6-7 bartenders and create weekly schedules. The Taproom Manager will also oversee the planning, scheduling, and execution of taproom events.
Daily duties include:
- Maintenance of draft systems in the tap room.
- Manage inventory and program daily tap selections.
- Manage cleanliness, appearance and merchandise in the tap room.
- Assist in bartending duties when needed.
- Communicate with marketing team to schedule and promote various events.
If you want to help SRB nurture an excellent guest experience and can see yourself leading a team, apply now by clicking HERE.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience